My friends call me Mike, or “Coach”. The latter because that is what I have been doing most of my life, both in the sporting and not-for-profit arenas. I have found that my skills are very transferable into the corporate sector for both teams and individuals. Read more about me.
What I offer
I help individuals and teams recognize their core gifting and purpose, and align them with an inspiring and empowering vision. I am happy to work with whatever medium works for you best – in person, via Skype, telephone, or via email. I am also happy to facilitate team meetings and help you achieve successful outcomes.
Why work with me?
I have 30+ years of experience in this field and this is my #1 passion in life. Contact me
- Put Your Finger Right on it!Fingerprints are amazing – of the billions on the planet, no two are the same. Now that is wha...
- The Power of a QuestionSomeone has said, “Do not judge a man by the answers he gives, but by the questions he asks....
- Exemplary LeadersLeadership should, above all, be exemplary. I am beginning a series of thoughts around this topic vi...
- Are we being marginalized?Are we being marginalized? 15 MAR Chatting with friends today, and the topic of margins came up. Adj...
- Looking for agents of change!We are living in a rapidly changing world. That is a given. We will either spend our lives trying to...